The National Conference on Recent Trends in Science, Technology and Innovation (RTSTI), organized by Pashchimanchal Campus, Pokhara, aims to bring together the leading academic, scientist, researchers, researcher scholars and students to exchange and share their research results and experiences on all aspect of Natural/core sciences, Engineering, Agriculture and animal sciences, Forestry and Medical sciences within the conference program. It will provide a best interdisciplinary platform for researchers, research scholars and educators to explore their findings and discuss the recent innovation and trends in 5 thematic areas Natural/core sciences, Engineering, Agriculture & animal sciences, Forestry and Medical sciences. It will also provide an incomparable value for students, academics, practitioners and industry researchers. The conference would offer a significant number of invited lectures from renowned speakers focused on the 5 thematic areas.
1) Natural Sciences,
4) Agriculture and Animal sciences and
5) Medical Science
- To review the research in science, engineering and technology.
- To understand and identify the innovation in different sectors of science and technology.
- Envisioning the future role of Science and Engineering Practice.
Major Themes of the Conference are:
- Natural Science
- Agriculture and Animal Science
- Medical Science
|I||15/02/2079||Inaugural session, invited talks Plenary Session. Scientific Session.|
|II||16/02/2079||Scientific Session (Oral and Poster presentation) with keynote talks.|
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEE:
|Delegates||Registration fee (NRs)|
- No provision for on-site registration and cash payment
- Participation certificate will be provided
PUBLICATION OF PAPERS:
Selected paper will be published after peer review the manuscript.
- Special Journal Issue-National Journal
- Proceedings by Internationally reputed publisher
*Subject to the feasibility and availability of funds
SPACE for CO-ORGANIZER/SPONSOR/IN ASSOCIATION WITH
Such conference and conference like events should be organized jointly after forming a consortium or organized by one institution and make the similar and interested institutions as co-organizer/sponsor/in association with for the better result and successful accomplishment of the event. The collaborative afford is a best practice to organize and accomplish a conference like events. Interested organizations around/in Pokhara will be taken place as “co-organizer/sponsor/in association with” of the conference.
Each co-organizer will be a member of organizing committee and must contribute financially, technically and morally.
- Deadline for the extended-abstract submission: 07/01/2079 (20/04/2022)
- Acceptance notification: 30/01/2079 (13/05/2022)
- Early Bird registration: 01//01/2079 – 20//01/2079 ( 14/04/2022 to 03/05/2022)
- Date for conference registration: 21/01/2079 – 07/02/2079 (04/05/2022 – 21/05/2022)
- Late registration: 08/02/2079 – 10//02/2079 (22/05/2022 – 24/05/2022)
- Conference date: 15/02/2079 – 16/02/2079 (29/05/2022 – 30/05/2022)
- Conference Venue: Pashchimanchal Campus, Lamachour, Pokhara.